July 6th to July 31st, 2024
Learn more about this Summer’s program here!
The Prague Summer Program for Writers is a three-week-long summer writing residency in Prague, Czech Republic. In addition to having ample time to write in a beautiful and historic city, participants take part in weekly workshops, a private conference, weekly readings, a symposium on publishing, literary walking tours and more. (See full description here.)
Some quick facts:
- no more than 30 participants each summer
- 9 workshop sessions numbering no more than 12 writers
- each writer workshopped twice + gets one private conference
- weekly readings or symposia, with Q&A sessions, in the historic center
- free walking tours and outings (see walking tours page)
- no application fee
- All applications are read by director Richard Katrovas and given feedback.